Resource Rendezvous is Wisconsin’s premier conference to learn about federal research opportunities in science and technology.
The 7th Annual Resource Rendezvous, to be held Sept. 19, 2013, at the UW-Milwaukee Union Ballroom, will bring together researchers, grant writers, business leaders and other professionals. The event will overview the science and technology research gaps within the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Energy. Attendees at past conferences have secured millions of dollars in R&D grants as a direct result of their participation.
Dynamic speakers and engaging presentations:
Tracks will cover topics such as energy, materials, vehicle dynamics, medical devices and information technology. Scheduled speakers so far include:
- UW-Milwaukee Chancellor Michael Lovell
- Richard Deschauer, DRS Power & Control Technologies
- Alan Perlstein, Wisconsin Energy Research Consortium
- Dr. Robert Drury, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Brian Sisk, Johnson Controls Power Solutions
- Chris D'Agostino, Altamira
- Kevin Vernagus, General Dynamics Land Systems
- Bruce Beihoff, Wisconsin Energy Research Consortium
- Ted Wegner, Forest Products Laboratory
Find more information on speakers here
. View the full agenda here
The Quad Pitch presentations! Read about the companies that will present here.
Click here for more information and to register for the conference.